Sunday, June 20, 2010

Munich On A Rainy Day

Umbrellas everywhere.

Flowers don't mind the rain.

The always changing view from under the umbrella I hold.



Everywhere I walk in Munich turns up something new to make me take a breath. I have so much more to explore but my eyes are already so sated with beauty.


But I don't think you can ever have to much beauty. And Munich is beautiful even in the rain.
.

This little fellow walked some of the way with me. So grateful for the one who always walks with me. His name is wonderful.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah -

So glad you are safely there and getting acquainted with your new friends. How wonderful you were able to meet up with an old friend and enjoy those moments! Your pictures are beautiful - so glad you are willing to share them and some of your thoughts. I am praying for you. If you ever have any specific prayer requests, I would consider it a privilege to take your request to the Lord. So thankful for Jesus, and what He has done for us. I have a daughter whose name is Sarah, she is 25 - so she us often my reminder to pray for you!

- Esther (esthermeg1@comcast.net)

Sarah said...

Esther..it is such an incredible blessing to know you are praying for me! Thank you so much, I will be in touch.